The Hopewell Valley Golf & Country Club Swim Team placed first in their division and finished the season undefeated with a 5-0 record.
“Coaches Tom Livecchi, Dori Auslander and Scott Higgins led the team to our best season in many years,” said Mike Attara, PGA General Manager and President of Hopewell Valley Golf & Country Club (“HVGC”).
The team swam their fastest times, racking up 10 new team records in both individual and relay events.
New record holders are:
- Christian Heide: 8 & under boys 25 Meter Back – time 21.75 seconds and 8 & under boys 25 Meter Fly – time 20.87 seconds;
- Ella DePaolo: 8 & under girls 25 Meter Fly – time 22.45 seconds;
- Milan Desai, Christian Heide, Matthew Helmrich and Bennett Patterson: 8 & under boys 100 Meter Free Relay – time 1:24.22 minutes, and 8 & under boys 100 Meter Medley Relay – time 1:48.87 minutes;
- Alex Helmrich: 10 & under boys 25 Meter Back – time 20.04 seconds;
- Owen Seibold:12 & under boys 50 Meter Free – time 32.50 seconds;
- Bryce Ansari, Ciaran Chambers, Myles Holden, and Owen Seibold: 12 & under boys 200 Meter Free Relay – time 2:45.44 minutes;
- Eliza Bell: 17 & under girls 50 Meter Free – time 28.56 seconds; and
- Ethan Anderson: 17 & under boys 50 Meter Back – time 31.78 seconds.
The swim team also won Princeton Area Swimming and Diving Association (“PASDA”) Championships held at Community Park Pool on July 25th and 26th.
HVGC Dive Team placed second in their division with a record of 2-1 led by Coach Hannah Raymond. The team had a very successful PASDA Championship meet. Mia Nociolo won first place among 14 & under girls, and Kyla Machinga won second place among 10 & under girls.
“Both swim and dive teams grew considerably in size this season making us a more competitive and successful program. And, we are already setting up the team with members for next year,” added Attara.