Food Truck Friday in Hopewell Borough is rolling around again and the list is only more delicious. It wheel be a night of food, friends, fun, and music all with the backdrop of the historic Hopewell Borough Train Station.
The event will take place June 26th, on Railroad Place, from 5pm-9pm with this fantastic list of food truck vendors:
- Cow and the Curd Battered Fried Cheese Curds. Need we say more?
- Cupcake Carnivale: Delicious and beautiful cupcakes. SO good!
- Four Daughters Franks Hopewell’s own Hotdog Cart.
- Nomad Pizza Hopewell’s nearest and dearest truck
- Nina’s Waffles and Ice Cream: Everything is better on a waffle.
- Oink and Moo BBQ. Award winning BBQ.
- Surf and Turf Truck: gourmet lobster rolls. And try the fries.
- The Tot Cart Gourmet tater tots. TATER TOTS!!!