Hopewell Restaurant Week is back again! With ten of the area’s most delicious eateries participating, this year is sure to be the most delicious week in Hopewell.
The event will run through August 15 with hours, cost, and menus varying by location.
Please see the website eatinhopewell.com for participating venues as well as their menu or offer for the week.
The 10 separate venues are along a 2-mile stretch of the same road… so take the full delectable tour in one day or ten!
- Antimo’s Italian Kitchen, 52 East Broad Street, Hopewell – http://www.antimositaliankitchen.com/
- Baron Dillon Grille at the Hopewell Valley Golf Club, 114 Pennington Hopewell Road, Hopewell – https://hvgc.com/baron-dillon-grille/
- The Blue Bottle Café, 101 East Broad Street, Hopewell – http://www.thebluebottlecafe.com/
- The Boro Bean, 9 East Broad Street, Hopewell NJ – https://www.facebook.com/borobean/
- The Brick Farm Market,65 East Broad Street, Hopewell – https://www.brickfarmmarket.com/
- The Brick Farm Tavern, 130 Hopewell Rocky Hill Road, Hopewell –http://brickfarmtavern.com/
- The Brothers Moon, 7 West Broad Street, Hopewell – https://brothersmoon.com/
- Entreat, 9 East Broad Street, Hopewell – http://www.entratanj.com/
- Hopewell Bistro, 15 East Broad Street, Hopewell – https://www.hopewellbistro.com/
- NOMAD Pizza, 10 East Broad Street, Hopewell – http://www.nomadpizzaco.com/
For more information, please check out eatinhopewell.com.
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.