If you live in Hopewell Valley, the first Wednesday of the month is a real treat — 3 possible public meetings at one time: Hopewell Borough Planning Board, Pennington Borough Council, and Hopewell Township Zoning Board of Adjustments.
Here’s what’s on tap for tonight —
Hopewell Borough Planning Board will be continuing its public hearing for its preliminary “area in need of redevelopment” investigation in the downtown service area, now including the lumberyard property on Model Avenue.
For info on Hopewell Borough’s designation of the “area in need of redevelopment,” check out these articles (listed from oldest to most recent):
- Two Hopewell Borough Areas Considered for Redevelopment
- Public Hearing Set for Hopewell Boro Redevelopment
- Redevelopment Issue Packs Hopewell Borough Hall
- Area in Need of Redevelopment Hearing in Hopewell Boro to be continued in August
- Hopewell Borough changes course and scope of area in need of redevelopment
The application regarding the shopping center, 64 East Broad Street, at the former Amy Karyn building has been postponed until Hopewell Borough Planning Board’s September 7, 2016 meeting.
For info on the property’s recent history and the application, check out these articles (listed from oldest to most recent):
- Hopewell Boro Library Expansion and Relocation Proposed
- Application filed for shopping center at 64 E Broad Street in Hopewell Borough
- Hopewell Boro planning board hears application for E Broad shopping center
The August 3, 2016 Council meeting has been rescheduled to
August 9, 2016 at 7PM.
The Route 31 CVS application seeking a use variance and other approvals before the Hopewell Township will be heard at a special meeting on August 18, 2016 at 7PM.
(Here’s a link to tonight’s agenda — there are other matters scheduled: http://www.hopewelltwp.org/zoning_board_docs/2016/zb-agenda-080316.pdf)