On-line Registration for Health Department Flu Shots Now Open – New Clinics added!
With the threat of seasonal flu striking our communities at the same time as a second wave of COVID infections, it has never been more important to get your flu shot now! Montgomery and Hopewell Township Health Departments are coming together to make sure Hopewell Valley residents can get the flu shots they need.
All clinics are by appointment only, to assure social distancing and to match available vaccine. Use the registration links below.
Saturday, October 17, 9am to 12noon, ages 12 and up. Drive through Clinic at Montgomery Municipal Building, 2261 Route 206, Belle Mead. Registration: https://health.montgomery.nj.us/·
Wednesday, October 21, 9am to 11am—High Dose, age 65+ only. Walk- up at Otto Kaufman Community Center, 356 Skillman Road, Skillman. Registration: https://health.montgomery.nj.us/·
Tuesday, October 27, 3pm to 5pm, ages 4 and up. Walk-up Clinic at Toll Gate School, 275 S. Main Street in Pennington Borough. Registration: https://health.montgomery.nj.us/
Costs: The above clinics are free to Medicare and to residents who have lost jobs or income due to the pandemic. $25 for all others (reimbursement receipts provided)
Friday, October 23, 1PM to 4PM—ages 12 and up—Drive Through Clinic at Hopewell Township Municipal Building, 201 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road. Registration:http://www.wagsoutreach.com/ss/HOP603156. Insurance accepted at this clinic only.
Enhanced safety measures include:·
- All vaccinations will be provided by appointment only.·
- Individuals without internet access can call 908-359-8211 x2227 for appointments.
- Appointments will be spaced to allow for social distancing, and to allow nurses extra time to disinfect between patients.
Safety Rules for Drive Through Clinics
- Masks are mandatory for everyone in car.
- Appointments are mandatory
- Wear short sleeves
- Maximum 4 people per vehicle, each seated by an open-able window
- Minimum age of 12 years (with parent)
Submitted by Stephanie D. Carey, Health OfficerMontgomery Township Health Department, also serving the Boroughs of Hopewell, Pennington, & Rocky Hill