Food Truck Friday is happening again in Hopewell Borough!
Food Truck Friday in Hopewell Borough will be held outside the historic train station on Railroad Place on Friday September 5th between 5PM-9PM. And all these delicacies can be enjoyed to the sweet acoustic jazz stylings of Stringsville.
Here’s the food-line up:
- Antimo’s Italian Kitchen: Hopewell Boro’s own pizza and Italian food
- Cupcake Carnivale: Princeton based cupcake truc
- Jack and Charlie’s: Hopewell Boro’s ice cream and hot dog
- Nina’s Waffles and Ice Cream: New Hope, PA’s sweet treats
- Oink and Moo BBQ: NJ/PA BB
- Surf and Turf Truck: Lobster rolls and more from Hamilton, NJ (MercerMe article about S&T Truck here)
- The Taco Truck: Tacos from Hoboken, NJ
Food Truck Friday a great chance to get together with neighbors and friends, meet some new ones, catch the love-bug for the Boro, and enjoy some truck grub.
It is also a great chance to introduce yourself to Hopewell Borough. Last Food Truck Friday, MercerMe, along with Hopewell Borough’s independently owned local businesses, created a business “walking tour.” This time, we’ve put together a map of all our local restaurants (in case you don’t enjoy waiting on lines) plus the visiting oxen (to find the entire Hopewell Valley Arts Council Stampede map, click here).
Here’s where you get a taste of what happened last time! Tons of pics so check it out.
There’ll be loads of trucks, music and people. It’s RAIN or SHINE so let’s hope the weather is fine.