COVID-19 Positive Cases
- Hopewell Township: 112 as of 8/21 (7 new in past 2 weeks)
- 8 deaths
- Pennington Borough: 20 as of 8/21
- Hopewell Borough: 8 as of 8/21
- Mercer County: 8,258 as of 8/22
- 585 deaths
- New Jersey: 189,236 as of 8/22
- 14,114 deaths
For more explanation of how statistics are determined, click here
MercerMe is very grateful to Rich Tunkel for helping us turn data into graphs. More and more information is becoming available and we will be continually updating and adding to this page as we get it.
- NJcovid19.com for State and County information
- For information prior to April 1, 2020, we referred to Assemblywoman Verlina Reynolds-Jackson’s Facebook page – she has been posting snapshots of the State website daily
- For Hopewell Township, we use the information provided on their official Facebook page.
- For Pennington and Hopewell boroughs, we use the information provided on the County website. We have noticed that the Hopewell Township numbers reported there vary widely from what the Township reports itself.
- Read this from northjersey.com for why some municipalities provide information and some don’t.