Gas Odor Detected at Hopewell Elementary School

Artwork by http://www.emilymuschinske.com

At approximately 10:15 this morning, Hopewell Elementary Principal David Friedrich was alerted to the smell of natural gas coming from one classroom. As a precautionary measure, the school has been evacuated school and emergency services has been called. They are awaiting the arrival of the gas company to inspect/diagnose the smell.

We need your support.

If MercerMe is your go-to source for local news, please support us! Our readers and advertising partners are necessary to keep the news coming.

Hyperlocal, independent, reliable, and digital, MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. We’re community connected.
Click here to subscribe today!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.