Congratulations to this year’s winners of the Lawrence Township Growth and Redevelopment Committee awards!
Each year, with this year being the 16th year, Lawrence Township Growth and Redevelopment Committee, along with the MIDJersey Chamber of Commerce, presents awards in 8 categories to businesses and individuals who “improve the quality of life in the community or participat[e] in local activities that benefit the Township and its residents,” according to the Growth and Redevelopment Committee.
This year’s award recipients are:
- MDAdvantage Insurance Company of New Jersey, New Large Business Award
- Route 1 Diner, New Small Business Award
- Colonial Valley Chiropractic, Business Service Award
- Bellacina Kitchen & Bath, New Building/Renovation Award
- Kathlinda Saretsky, Podmore/Dwyer Historic Award
- Friends of Lawrence Nature Center, Ralph Copleman Environmental Award
The award program will be held on Wednesday, October 8 from 8AM to 10AM at BRIO Tuscan Grille, Quaker Bridge Mall, 3320 Brunswick Pike #1052, Lawrence Township. Gerald J. Fennelly, President, NAI Fennelly, will be the keynote speaker.
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us!
Want to keep the news coming? Leave us a tip to make this financially possible!
You must log in to post a comment.