The 12th Annual Sourland Music Festival will be held this Saturday, July 18 from 3pm – 10pm at the Hillsborough Golf and Country Club. Here are the top 7 reasons you should be there:
7. FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: The Kidzone will feature activities for children of all ages including pulp painting by Art Sparks and balloon art by Myers Designs.
6. GET ACTIVE: Bring your yoga mat and kick off your shoes for a free yoga session by local yogi Carrie of Ray of Light Studio.
5. GOURMET FOOD TRUCKS & CRAFT BEER: Come visit your favorite food trucks like Nomad’s Pizza, The Feed Truck, Flying Deutschman, Local 215 and Joe’s Ice Cream Truck. Our Beer & Wine Garden will feature ice-cold drafts from River Horse Brewing Company. On tap: Summer Blonde, IPA, Lager and Special Ale.
4. TETHERED HOT AIR BALLOON RIDES: Tethered hot air balloon rides will run from 6:30pm until Sunset. Floating peacefully 100 ft. in the air, you’ll have the best seat in the house for the view of the Sourland Mountains!
3. SUPPORT LOCAL ARTISTS: Hang out in “The B-Home”, a renewable and interactive art sculpture created by Princeton artist Pete Abrams.
2. SAVE THE SOURLANDS: All proceeds for the event will benefit The Sourland Conservancy, a local non-profit dedicated to protecting the Sourland Mountain Region.
1. NATIONALLY ACCLAIMED MUSIC PERFORMANCES: 5 live musical acts headlined by Canned Heat, the classic rock legends best known for making history by playing at the Monterey Pop Festival in 1967 and headlining at the original Woodstock Festival in 1969.
General Admission Online……..$30
General Admission Door………..$40
Children (Ages 8 – 12)…………….$10
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.