There have been some personnel changes at Hopewell Township recently. Here is a current list of whom to contact with questions.
- For an emergency, always call 911. Non-Emergency Police questions can be answered at 609-737-3100
- General Questions– Need to reach the Township for general information? Email email@example.com or call 609-737-0605
- Tax Collector– Do you have questions about your tax or sewer bill? Contact the Tax Collector Mary Kennedy-Nadzak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-0605 x6450
- Tax Assessor– Do you have questions about your property assessment or programs such as Farmland Assessment or Senior/ Veteran property tax deductions? Contact Kimberly Poole, email@example.com, 609-737-0605 x6480
- Clerk– The Clerk has a variety of duties. If you have questions about filing an Open Public Records Request (OPRA), setting up a raffle, elections, and other items of regulatory concern, contact the Deputy Township Clerk, Kathy Fenton-Newman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-0605 x6620
- Recreation– Do you need have questions about using Woolsey Park for an event or about camps and events? Contact Leslie Conant, email@example.com, 609-737-3753
- Senior Services– Do you have a questions about the services for seniors the Township and the Boroughs offer? Contact Senior Services Coordinator Randi Knechel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-0605 x6360
- Building and Construction– Are you wondering if the construction you’d like to do requires a permit? All building permit questions can be answered by Linda Peterson, email@example.com, 609-737-0605 x6410
- Community Development–
- Do you have questions about Land Use/Planning? Contact Linda Barbieri, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-0605 x6550
- Zoning and Engineering questions or concerns? Contact Jaimie Laird email@example.com, 609-737-0605 x6280
- Registrar– Our registrar takes care of all birth, marriage and death certificates. Questions in English or Spanish? Contact Evelyn Estrada, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-0605 x6840
- Animal Control– Pet licenses and all animal control issues and questions are handled by our Animal Control Officer, Belinda Ogitis, email@example.com, 609-737-0605 x6780. For after hours emergency animal issues, contact the non-emergency police number, 609-737-3100.
- Health– All well, septic and sewer questions can be answered by Pete Enea, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-0605 x6350
- Public Works– Do you have a question about Public Works activities, such as Recycling, Brush/Leaf and Bulk Waste Collection? Contact Joy Arena, email@example.com, 609-537-0250
- Home Sales– Do you need a Letter of Review for Home Sales? All the information you need is here, http://hopewelltwp.org/DocumentCenter/View/140/Real-Estate-Transfer-Requirements-PDF, but if you have further questions contact:
- Health Dept for Well Water and/or Septic- Pete Enea, firstname.lastname@example.org, x6350
- Fire Safety for smoke detectors, CO alarms, and Fire Extinguishers- Fire Safety 609-730-8156
- Court– Do you need to know something about the Municipal Court? Contact Court Administrator Margaret Umbro, email@example.com, 609-737-1035
Submitted by Hopewell Township
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.