The Block Party is back! June 11 at the Hopewell Train Station 7-10pm
$35.00 per person, Must be 21+ to attend. Social Affair Permit # 93957
Tickets available online at www.hopewellblockparty.org
The Block party was started in 2006 as a non-profit Community Building event as well as a 501C3 charitable organization that would donate any proceeds locally. Since its inception, the party has grown substantially and last time over 600 people were in attendance. Over $10,000 has been donated to local charities such as “Kristine’s Hope for Kids” and D & R Greenway over the years.
Included in the ticket price:
- “This Old Engine” band will be performing all evening
- Nomad Pizza’s Truck will be baking their delicious pizza pies all night.
- A commemorative Beer Stein featuring our local Business Sponsors
- We will be serving kegs of craft beer, plus wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- Passed hors d’ oeuvres from local restaurants
- Most importantly: a chance to reconnect with neighbors and friends outside “Under the Stars”
All proceeds will be donated to both the local “Chubby’s Project” to help feed at-risk local families as well as a portion to World Central Kitchen to help in Ukraine.
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us!
Want to keep the news coming? Leave us a tip to make this financially possible!