To the Editor:
Each year, through money raised during Pennington Day, we are able to make grants to local organizations serving the Hopewell Valley Community. Last year, we gave $6,000 to 13 individuals and organizations. Projects funded include building mounting blocks for disabled equestrians, purchasing native, deer resistant plantings for conserved open space, and underwriting Hopewell Valley Heritage Weekend.
Pennington Day makes grants to non-profits, civic organizations, schools and municipalities for specific projects that will serve Pennington and Hopewell Valley.
- Grant applications are due April 15th.
- All applications must be submitted via the application form found at www.penningtonday.org.
- Grants will not be made for religious or partisan political purposes.
- Grant recipients will be notified on or before May 9.
- Grant funds will be presented at a ceremony during Pennington Day.
We appreciate your help spreading the word. If you have any questions, please reach out to us by email at Grants@PenningtonDay.org.
Grants Committee Chair
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.