All adults now eligible for COVID-19 booster shots
Everyone 18 years or older is now eligible for a booster shot at any vaccine location — as long as it has been at least six months since their last Pfizer or Moderna shot or at least two months since their one-dose Johnson & Johnson shot. Eligible individuals can get boosted with any of the three available vaccines, no matter which type they initially received.Vaccine booster information. Use theNJ Vaccine Appointment Finderto find available vaccination appointments near you or sites with walk-in vaccinations.
J&J vaccine:One primary dose, ages 18 and up
Moderna vaccine:Two primary series doses, ages 18 and up
Pfizer vaccine:Two primary series doses, ages 12 and up. For minors, parent or guardian must be present.
Pediatric Pfizer vaccine:Ages 5 to 11. Two doses, three weeks apart, at a lower dose than the dosage for those ages 12 and older. Parent or guardian must be present.
Mercer County / Capital Health COVID-19 vaccination clinics:
Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes announced the following Mercer County COVID-19 vaccination clinics in partnership with Capital Health.Vaccinations are free, regardless ofimmigrationorinsurancestatus. Schedule an appointment through theNJ Vaccine Scheduling Systemor call 1-855-568-0545.
CURE Insurance Arena, Gate A South Broad Street entrance
•Monday, Nov. 29, noon – 6 pm. Scheduled appointments only
• Tuesday, Nov. 30, noon – 6 pm. Limited walk-ins
• Thursday, Dec. 2, 10 am – 4 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
• Monday, Dec. 6, 10 am – 4 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
• Tuesday, Dec. 7, noon – 6 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
• Thursday, Dec. 9, 10 am – 4 pm. Pediatric-focused clinic, limited walk-ins
• Monday, Dec. 13, 10 am – 4 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
• Tuesday, Dec. 14, noon – 6 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
• Thursday, Dec. 16, 10 am – 4 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
• Tuesday, Dec. 21, noon – 6 pm. Pediatric-focused clinic, limited walk-ins
• Monday, Dec. 27, 10 am – 4 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
• Tuesday, Dec. 28, noon – 6 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
• Thursday, Dec. 30, 10 am – 4 pm. Pediatric-focused clinic, limited walk-ins
930 Spruce St., Lawrence, heated tent next to Trenton Farmers Market
• Friday, Dec. 3, 9 am – 4 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
• Friday, Dec. 10, 9 am – 4 pm. Pediatric-focused clinic, limited walk-ins
• Friday, Dec. 17, 9 am – 4 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
• Wednesday, Dec. 29, 9 am – 4 pm. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome
The Johnson & Johnson, Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, including booster shots, are available at all of the above clinics.
For additional information on getting a COVID-19 vaccination, visithttps://covid19.nj.gov/vaccine.
Access your COVID-19 vaccine record through a mobile app
Docket is an app from the NJ Department of Health that makes it easier for you and your family to securely access your COVID-19 vaccination record. If you don’t have your vaccination card with you or lost it, you can easily access your record through the app to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination as needed.
To learn more about Docket, refer to theDepartment of Health’s frequently asked questions.
Find a vaccine appointment
- Use the NJVaccine Appointment Finderto find vaccination locations near you with available appointments.
Schedule with the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System
- Sign up to schedule appointments at vaccine locations that use the state’sVaccine Scheduling System.
- If you are 65 or older, you can call a special senior hotline at1-856-249-7007from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. for vaccination scheduling support. Dedicated appointment slots are reserved for those ages 65 and older.
Get help getting an appointment
- Find assistance to help you get vaccinated.
- Report an issue or request support.
- Contact the Vaccine Call Center at1-855-568-0545from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. to register in the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System, obtain information about the vaccine, obtain contact information for sites, check registration status and update registration information.
- Request an in-home vaccination for homebound individuals.
- NJ 211 is offering free rides to and from vaccination sites in partnership with United Way Worldwide and Lyft. Rides are available wherever Lyft operates in New Jersey. Call 2-1-1 to schedule your ride.
- If you are a veteran, or live or work at a VA facility, you may be eligible for vaccines through the VA.Read more here.
Additional Vaccine Information and Resources:
- Governor, Health Commissioner strongly recommend masking in indoor settings with increased risk
- NJ Dept. of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
- Vaccination Considerations for People who are Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Moderna Fact Sheet
Information provided by Mercer County
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.