Hopewell Township announced today that in response to ongoing comments and concerns regarding the newly constructed circulation improvements to the Route 31 Pennington Circle, Hopewell Township will host a public information meeting on Tuesday March 22 at 7 pm in the Princeton Community Church located at 2300 Pennington Road, Pennington New Jersey.
The purpose of this meeting will be to gather comments from the public which will be transmitted to the New Jersey Department of Transportation. The meeting is focused on receiving comments regarding Route 31 south of Pennington, roadways tributary to this segment of Route 31 and the Pennington Circle.
For all of MercerMe’s coverage on the Pennington Circle, check out these articles:
- Improvements at the Pennington Circle, What to Expect
- Pennington Borough Opposes Traffic Light, Hopewell Township in Favor
- NJDOT to Hold Information Session on RT31 Pennington Circle Construction
- Pennington Circle Construction to Start Soon, Improvement Details
- Hopewell Township Asking NJDOT To Eliminate Pennington Circle Proposed Traffic Lights
- Buy Rite Liquor to Undergo Changes at Pennington Circle
- CVS and Traffic Light on RT 31? Pennington Residents Object
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.