Today is the last day to buy online (discounted) tickets for the Sourland Music Festival to be held this Saturday, July 23, 3pm-10 pm.
WHAT: Sourland Music Festival
WHERE: Hillsborough Golf and Country Club, 146 Wertsville Rd, Hillsborough, NJ 08844
INFO: $25 General Admission Online; $35 General Admission Door; $75 VIP, $90 VIP Door; $10 Children (Ages 7 – 12)
There will be something for everyone at the Sourland Music Fest:
- Rock, Jazz, Blues and Bluegrass: The Blue Wave Ramblers, Jim Ridl, Christine Havrilla, Ten Foot Tall, and CC Coletti
- Children’s games and activities
- Food trucks: The Empanada Guy, Oink and Moo BBQ, New World Pizza, and JerZey Eatz
- Craft beer and wine: 902 Brewing Company of Hoboken and Flounder Brewery of Hillsborough and Unionville Vineyards of Ringoes
- Specialty vendors will be on-hand cooking up delicious fresh food, beverages and desserts such as: Northeast Kettle Korn, Joe’s Lemonade Bar, Aunt Dee Dee’s Oven Baked Goods, Clyde’s Homemade Italian Ices and Ice Cream, and more
- Local artisans and area businesses will offer hand-crafted gifts, native plants, books, services and more: Celtic Chairde Creations, The Fairy Oddmother, Green Cow handcrafted soaps, Green Power Energy, Green Tree Surgeons, Hot Sauce 4 Good, Power Home Remodeling, Roadside Geology of NJ, Weathered Creations Silver Spoon Jewelry, Wild Ridge Plants, Bucks County Flowers + Things, and more
The sun will be shining, but we’ll be cool! Refresh with the Monster Mister, Soaker Tent and Water Games. Bring your water bottle and refill all day for free! Our vendors will be offering traditional water ice, ice cream, fresh-squeezed lemonade and a wide variety of beverages including ice-cold beer and wine. Bring your beach umbrella or pop-up tent, sit back and soak in the soothing sounds of Jim Ridl (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTrMiszkV6w).
Thanks to Sourland Music Festival Sponsors: Koenig, Russo & Associates, LLC; The Luminations Group; European Plus, Inc. and HRC Fitness.
For more information on the Sourland Music Festival, please visit sourlandmusicfest.org.
The Sourland Music Festival is hosted by the Sourland Conservancy, the only non-profit organization that works solely to protect, promote and preserve the unique character of the Sourland Mountain region.
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.