Food Truck Friday in Hopewell Borough is rolling around again and the list is only more delicious. It wheel be a night of food, friends, fun, and music all with the backdrop of the historic Hopewell Borough Train Station.
The event will take place June 26th, on Railroad Place, from 5pm-9pm with this fantastic list of food truck vendors:
- Cow and the Curd Battered Fried Cheese Curds. Need we say more?
- Cupcake Carnivale: Delicious and beautiful cupcakes. SO good!
- Four Daughters Franks Hopewell’s own Hotdog Cart.
- Nomad Pizza Hopewell’s nearest and dearest truck
- Nina’s Waffles and Ice Cream: Everything is better on a waffle.
- Oink and Moo BBQ. Award winning BBQ.
- Surf and Turf Truck: gourmet lobster rolls. And try the fries.
- The Tot Cart Gourmet tater tots. TATER TOTS!!!
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.