It’s the season for giving! To get into the holiday spirit and give back to the community, visit the 3rd Annual Hopewell Art and Community Holiday Market on Saturday, December 10 from 10am to 5pm at the Hopewell Train Station on Railroad Place in Hopewell Borough. The market features art and gifts from local artists as well as live music and is a fundraiser for two local families currently experience significant medical hardships.
Participating artists include:
- Jessica Mueller Snyder, jewelry
- Debbie Reichard, ceramics including fermentation pots
- Rebecca Graham, ceramics
- Meredith Remz, paintings
- Sally Stang, multimedia visual art
- Mayfield Williams, textiles and multimedia art
- Courtney Palmbush, botanical ornaments and houseplants
- Cindy Laliwala, fused and stained glass and candles
Local Children’s Authors with signed copies of their children’s books:
- Abigail Rayner, author of “The Backup Bunny” and “Violet and the Crumbs”
- Colby Cedar Smith, author of “Call Me Athena”
- Dan Kassel, cello
- Jarret Crawford, guitar
- John Abbot, guitar
- Mike Snyder, guitar
Find out more by following the event on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hopewellartandcommunity
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.