New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed two executive orders today adding to social distancing measures already in effect.
- All non-essential construction projects are shut down as of 8pm on Friday;
- The number of customers in retail stores is limited to no more than 50% of their approved capacity;
- Stores are required to provide special shopping hours for high-risk individuals,
- All customers and employees in retail stores must wear face coverings.
- The date of the primary election has been moved from Tuesday, June 2 to Tuesday, July 7