Hopewell Township send out a notice yesterday that it will be holding a special Township committee meeting regarding the PennEast pipeline. It will be on Wednesday, January 21 at 7:00 p.m. at Hopewell Valley Central High School Performing Arts Center.
The meeting notice comes on the heels of announcement of several scoping meetings, with one being held in Ewing at TCNJ on January 27th (details click here), the only one expected to be held in New Jersey.
Here’s our most recent coverage:
- “Grasping the ‘Scope’ of PennEast Pipeline Devastation, Alternate Route Debunked” and
- “PennEast Plots Its Redirection Amidst Confusion, Scoping Meetings Scheduled“
Want more information? Here’s what else we’ve covered:
- Background of the PennEast pipeline: Pipeline Coming Through Mercer County
- Basics on the pipeline process and property owner’s rights: FERC This: Pipeline Process in 90 Seconds and Penneast Prefiling Process Begins, Environmental Groups Offer Guidance
- Hopewell Township pipeline aerial maps of initial pipeline route: “Tracking the PennEast Pipeline with Photos.”
- PennEast public appearances: Hopewell Community Comes Out in Opposition to Pipeline and Penneast Meeting Yields Few Answers for Most, Will FERC Answer Them
- Pipeline opposition efforts: Pipeline Opposers Ask Mercer County Freeholders to Take a Stance, Pipeline Opposers Pose for Opposition Photo, Letter to the Editor: Committed to Fight Against the PennEast Pipeline, Letter to the Editor: Sourland Conservancy Opposes New PennEast Pipeline Route
- Local pipeline resolutions: Pennington Boro Passes Two Pipeline Resolutions and You Asked, Penneast Answered, Route Changes, Hopewell Township Demands More
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.