The 29th annual Hopewell Harvest Fair was held on Saturday, Sept. 26, on the grounds of the Hopewell Elementary School in Hopewell Borough. Thousands of area residents gathered on a beautiful, Autumn-like day for a day of family entertainment. Once again, the event was a true success, bringing together the entire Hopewell Valley community. Thank you to everyone who came out!
The Hopewell Harvest Fair Board of Trustees would like to extend special thanks to all of our sponsors who helped to make this event possible.
This year’s Fair sponsors included:
- Platinum Sponsor: PNC Bank
- Tent Sponsor: Princeton Area Community Foundation
- Pony Ride Sponsor: The Village Learning Center
- Silver Sponsors: 1st Constitution Bank, Animal Hospital at Kingston & Blawenburg, Capital Health Systems, DeSimone Orthodontics, Hopewell Eye Associates, Hopewell Valley Community Bank, Hopewell Valley Family Health Center, MercerMe, Pennington Montessori, Pennington Quality Market, Stellitano Heating and Air Conditioning, Trap Rock Industries LLC, and Union Line Garage
- Bronze Sponsors: Franco’s Pizzeria, Lear & Pannepacker LLP
- Copper Sponsors: Brothers Moon, Kooltronic, Mark W. McDonough, Orthodontist, Mid-State Equipment Company, Inc., Muentener Builders, Total Home Manager, LLC, Weidel Realtors
The Fair Board of Trustees would also like to thank the vendors and non-profit organizations that participated to represent the community. Additionally, the Board would like to recognize all of the volunteers that work year-round to bring this event to life. Every section of the Harvest Fair is handled from start to finish by a volunteer. The event would not happen without them! If you have ideas for next year’s event, please consider joining the planning committee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you may know, the Hopewell Harvest Fair is a fundraiser for the Community Grant Program, which distributes small grants to local nonprofit organizations. Applications are being accepted now through Oct. 16 and are available on our website: www.hopewellharvestfair.org, and at the Hopewell Public Library, 13 E. Broad St., Hopewell Borough.
Thanks again to one and all who made this year’s event a success. Mark your calendars now for the 2016 fair — the 30th Annual – Saturday, Sept. 24, 2016!
2015 Planning Chair, Hopewell Harvest Fair
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.