Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughesannounced the following Mercer County COVID-19 vaccination clinics in partnership with Capital Health and Penn Medicine Princeton Health. Vaccinations are free and no appointment is necessary. Registration inNJVSSrecommended but not required.
|Pop-up clinicsSaturday, June 26, 11 am – 5 pm, Shiloh Community Development Corporation, 416 Bellevue Ave., Trenton. J&J, Moderna and PfizerSunday, June 27, 2:30 pm – 7:30 pm, Mercer County Park Festival Grounds, West Windsor. J&JMonday, June 28, 10 am – 5 pm, Millyard Park, 635 S. Clinton Ave. (next to Roebling Market), Trenton. J&J Friday, July 2, 10 am – 3 pm, Trenton Farmers Market, Lawrence. Pfizer and J&JFriday, July 2, 5 pm – 8 pm, Veterans Park (Kuser Road entrance), Hamilton. J&J|
CURE Insurance Arena, Trenton
- Saturday, June 26, 8 am – 5 pm. Second doses and J&J
- Wednesday, June 30, 9 am – 5 pm. Pfizer
Mercer County Park Skating Center, West Windsor
- Thursday, July 1, 9 am – 1 pm. J&J, Moderna and Pfizer
- Thursday, July 8, 9 am – 6 pm. J&J, Moderna and Pfizer
- Thursday, July 15, 9 am – 6 pm. J&J, Moderna and Pfizer
- Thursday, July 22, 9 am – 6 pm. J&J, Moderna and Pfizer
- Thursday, July 29, 9 am – 6 pm. J&J, Moderna and Pfizer
You must be 18 years of age or older to receive the Moderna vaccine, which requires a second dose, and the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. You must be 12 years of age or older to receive the Pfizer vaccine, which requires a second dose. Minors must be accompanied by an adult and have parent/guardian consent.
Register athttps://covidvaccine.nj.govor call 855-568-0545. If you are 65 or older, you can call a special senior hotline — 856-249-7007 — between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. for vaccination scheduling support.
For additional information on getting a free COVID-19 vaccination, visithttps://covid19.nj.gov/vaccine.
Submitted by Mercer County.