Most Mercer County government offices and facilities will be closed Thursday, November 25, and Friday, November 26, 2021, in observance of Thanksgiving.
- The Mercer County Clerk’s Office will close at 4:30pm on Wednesday, November 24, instead of holding its normal extended hours. Both the Clerk’s Office in Trenton and the County Connection office in Hamilton will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and on Friday, November 26.
- All branches of the Mercer County Library System will close at 3pm on Wednesday, November 24, and will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. On Friday, November 26, the Ewing, Hickory Corner, Lawrence and West Windsor branches will be open from 9:30am to 5pm; all other branches will be closed.
- The following County offices and facilities will remain open on Thanksgiving Day: Trenton-Mercer Airport (except for administrative offices), Correction Center, Sheriff’s Office and the Emergency Services Communication Center.
- Holiday hours for Park Commission facilities are as follows:
- Mercer County Tennis Center will be open Thanksgiving Day from 7:30am to noon and will have regular hours, 7:30am to 9pm, on Friday. Outdoor courts are open, weather permitting.
- Mercer County Skating Center will be closed Thanksgiving Day but will be open Friday, with public skate sessions from 10am to noon, 1 to 3pm, 5 to 7pm, and 7:45 to 9:45pm .
- Mountain View Golf Course and Princeton Country Club will be open Thanksgiving Day, weather permitting, with shotgun starts at 8am. Call the respective pro shops to reserve a spot. Thanksgiving Day tee times at Mercer Oaks (West and East courses) will start at 8am and end around 1pm, weather permitting. Pro shop will be open until 2pm The Park Commission will hold its annual Golf Gift Card Sale on Black Friday. Customers will earn an additional 20 percent bonus on all gift card purchases in any golf shop or online at www.golfmercercounty.com.
- Howell Living History Farm will be closed both Thanksgiving Day and Friday, but will reopen with Wreath & Sleigh bell Sale and Share the Harvest Tours on Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
- Mercer County Stables will be closed Thanksgiving Day and Friday.
- The Wildlife Center will be open both Thanksgiving Day and Friday from 10am to 3pm to accept new patients by appointment only.
- The Outdoor Education Environment will be open the same hours.
- Park Commission administrative offices will be closed Thanksgiving Day and Friday, and will reopen Monday. For more information on Park Commission facilities and programs, please visit www.mercercountyparks.org.
Please remember that when visiting Mercer County government buildings and other indoor facilities, face masks must be worn regardless of one’s vaccination status.
Submitted by Mercer County.