Women’s Suffrage 100th Anniversary Celebration
Wed., August 26, 4 – 6pm in Hopewell Gazebo Park
South Greenwood and Columbia Avenues
Covid policies will be implemented
Stop by Hopewell Borough’s Gazebo Park to join the Hopewell Public Library in celebrating the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment!
- Meet local author Nancy B. Kennedy, browse suffrage materials, and view her collection of historic photos showing how New Jersey women contributed to the fight for the vote.
- Giveaway: Pick up your own “Votes for Women” pin!
- Get a signed copy of Nancy’s book, Women Win The Vote! (A portion of all book sales will be donated to the Hopewell Public Library.)
- Register To Vote: The League of Women Voters will be on hand to register voters for this important 2020 election.
- Hopewell’s government buildings also will be bathed in purple lights to commemorate this event.
Sponsored by the Hopewell Public Library
We need your support.
If MercerMe is your go-to source for local news, please support us! Our readers and advertising partners are necessary to keep the news coming.
Hyperlocal, independent, reliable, and digital, MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. We’re community connected.
Click here to subscribe today!