On Saturday September 27th, the Hopewell Harvest Fair will be held on the grounds of Hopewell Elementary School for the 28th year in a row from 10AM-4PM. (With a rain date of Sunday September 28th.)
It is a day packed with old-fashioned country fun with a modern twist.
- Kid fun: pony/wagon rides, a petting zoo, games, inflatable fun, make-your-own-scarecrow, face-painting, sand art, games. And there is a live scavenger hunt called “Find Freddy.”
- Old-fashioned fun: a bake-off, homegrown vegetable displays, and a straw maze.
- Music entertainment: performances by local bands, the Hopewell Valley High School marching band, choruses and more.
- Farmer’s market and food vendors: flowers and produce from local farms for sale and tasty food to purchase
- “Business Alley:” this is a chance to discover or reconnect with local businesses
- Contests for all ages: kids’ art, pumpkin painting, photography, doggie dress-up and a bake-off.
The Hopewell Harvest Fair is not only a fun Hopewell Valley event but it is also a fundraiser for a community grant program that provides support for area nonprofit organizations. A percentage of all proceeds from the Fair go directly to the program.
MercerMe’s Mary Galioto is excited to be on the board of the Hopewell Harvest Fair this year. And we’ll have a booth so we’ll see you there!
If you rely on MercerMe for your local news, please support us.
To keep the news coming, we rely on support from subscribers and advertising partners. Hyperlocal, independent, and digital — MercerMe has been providing Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. Subscribe today.